Submit an abstract
Please find below an overview of a part of the accepted abstracts that gave permission to be published on the website.
Abstract submission is now closed.
All abstract submitters will receive a notification of acceptance, modification or rejection in May, 2021.
- Abstracts should cover original work that may already have been published recently.
- There is no abstract submission fee.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the designated presenting author to register for the congress and to present the abstract. However, registration is not required at the time of submission.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Late-breaking abstract submissions will only be eligible for poster presentation.
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the WC11 International Scientific Committee and may be rejected or selected for poster instead of oral presentation.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the abstract book and on the congress website prior to the congress.
- Please note that the corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the abstract. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that the presenting author also acts as corresponding author.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Please include author and co-authors’ details including affiliation, town and country.
- The abstract title should be in upper case.
- The abstract text should be limited to 300 words.
- Any pictures, attachments or similar are not allowed/will not be displayed.
- The submission form allows you to save your abstract as a draft in order to make changes prior submission.
- Abstracts may include no more than five references. Excess references will be deleted.
- References must be formatted as follows: Authors (Year). Title. Publication name Volume, Pages. DOI.
e.g. (2 or 3 authors) Borotkanics, R. Trush, M. and Locke P. (2015). Appl In Vitro Toxicol 1, 262-275. doi:10.1089/aivt.2014.0006
e.g. (4 or more authors) Kasai, T., Umeda, Y., Ohnishi, M et al. (2015). Nanotoxicology 9, 413-422. doi:10.3106/17435390.2014.933903
- References must be cited in the text as (First author et al., Year).
- Do not include tables or figures in the abstract.