Instructions for E-posters
Poster Video (optional)
In addition to the poster, you are welcome to submit a 3-minute video in which the poster is presented. The main goal is to tease the attendees of the conference to a more detailed look at your poster. If you want to submit a video with your poster, please consider the following guidelines:
- The video should contain a brief summary of the research described on the poster. The video should contain slides that support your poster or the poster should be in the background of the video.
- Maximum length is 3 minutes
- Please upload your video on YouTube or Vimeo and share the link together with the poster PDF.
- Although not mandatory, we encourage you to be visible in the video so that other researchers can get to know about the person behind the project.
An instruction video on how to easily record a video in PowerPoint can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JV3w4TOVw
Presenting your Poster
As the platform will open on 10 August 2021, all posters will be available for poster viewings from 10 August 2021 – 2 September 2021.
The congress has two dedicated poster sessions where you can present the poster live:
- Friday 27 August 2021: 6 PM - 7.30 PM
- Tuesday 31 August 2021: 5.15 PM - 6.15 PM
As a poster presenter, you will get access to a hosted room in the platform where you wait for congress delegates to enter. You can share your poster as a PDF and answer the questions of the delegates during the live Q&A. You will get an e-mail with access to your hosted room as well as your personal poster page on 9 or 10 August 2021.
Via this link, you will already find some basic instructions for the poster host dashboard of the platform. http://support.conferences.cc/en/articles/4387612-host-dashboard
HOW TO PRESENT YOUR POSTER?
- You need to log in via your speaker dashboard. You have recently received this email from the Eureka platform.
- Use Google Chrome, other browser will probably give problems.
- If you can't find the link anymore, the link is: https://3rintransition.backend.get-eureka.com/login
- If you are logging in for the first time please use the email address you registered with and you may set your own password.
- The dashboard should show your poster. If this is not the case, please contact our support chat.
- Once you have clicked on the poster and are in the presentation area, upload your poster (PDF) or use the option to share your screen.
- Control whether the room is open or closed by using the Open room button in the bottom-left corner. The attendees can only access the room when it is open. If you close the room when there are attendees in it, they will receive a notification saying that the room is closed.
- Wait patiently for participants to enter your room and answer any questions.
- Please note that these sessions are not recorded.
- If you missed any questions, you may answer them in the chat.
We have a lot of participants but also a lot of posters. There is unfortunately a chance that your poster will not be visited. If you would still like to provide a video, so that we can add it to your poster later, please send us your video link (via YouTube or Vimeo) and we will be happy to upload it.