Instructions for E-posters
Instructions to make your e-poster
Please submit your poster within the following guidelines:
- PDF format
- portrait position
- preferably in (minimal) A2 format (although A3 would also be possible).
A2 format: 420 x 594mm / 42 x 59.4cm / 16.5 x 23.4 inches
A3 format: 297 x 420mm / 29.7 x 42cm / 11.7 x 16.5 inches
You can create the poster in Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, or Illustrator, as long as you submit it as .PDF.
Maximum file size is 20MB
Poster Video (optional)
In addition to the poster, you are welcome to submit a 3-minute video in which the poster is presented. The main goal is to tease the attendees of the conference to a more detailed look at your poster. If you want to submit a video with your poster, please consider the following guidelines:
- The video should contain a brief summary of the research described on the poster. The video should contain slides that support your poster or the poster should be in the background of the video.
- Maximum length is 3 minutes
- Although not mandatory, we encourage you to be visible in the video so that other researchers can get to know about the person behind the project.
An instruction video on how to easily record a video in PowerPoint can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JV3w4TOVw
When saving the poster document, please clearly state the abstract ID number and presenting the author’s name as the name of your file.
In any correspondence with the Congress Secretariat, always refer to the abstract ID number. For planning and process purposes, the DEADLINE for submission of your poster is: 15 July 2021.
SUBMISSION: submission will be available soon through your WC11 congress account.
Presenting your Poster
As the platform will open on 10 August 2021, all posters will be available for poster viewings from 10 August 2021 – 2 September 2021.
The congress has two dedicated poster sessions:
- Friday 27 August 2021: 6 PM - 7.30 PM
- Tuesday 31 August 2021: 5.15 PM - 6.15 PM
As a poster presenter, you will get access to a hosted room in the platform where you wait for congress delegates to enter. You can share your poster as a PDF and answer the questions of the delegates during the live Q&A. You will get an e-mail with access to your hosted room as well as your personal poster page in July.
Via this link, you will already find some basic instructions for the poster host dashboard of the platform. http://support.conferences.cc/en/articles/4387612-host-dashboard